20 ago 2020

INGLÉS, SEMANA DEL 20 AL 27 DE AGOSTO

 

A.   VERB TO BE

Hello 5th A and B, how are you?

This week we are going to do a review. Verb To Be, Questions and Answers. (Hola 5to A y B, ¿cómo están? Esta semana vamos a hacer un repaso. Verbo Ser o Estar, preguntas y respuestas)

·      Watch the videos. (Miren los videos)

·      Listen to the song. (Escuchen la canción)

·     Write the sentences in the correct order (Escriban las oraciones en orden)

·      Complete the interactive activities with the correct auxiliary. (Completen las actividades interactivas con el auxiliar correcto del Verbo Ser o Estar)

·      Match the questions with the answers. (Unir las preguntas con las respuestas)

 

·       Video

·       Song

 

Write the sentences in the correct order (Escribir las oraciones en orden)

1.    at the University/am/I- I am at the university (EXAMPLE)

2.    are/the best football player/You

…………………………………………………………………….

3.    my lawyer/ He/ is

            …………………………………………………………………

4.     an English teacher/ is/ My sister

……………………………………………………………………….

5. very small/ My dog/ is

………………………………………………………………………….

 

Complete the following activity. (Completar la siguiente actividad)·   


 Match the questions with the answers. (Unir las preguntas con las respuestas

 

1.    What can do do?                                          Letter:--------------

2.    What do you like eating?                              Letter:-------------

3.    What’s your favourite day of the week?    Letter:--------------

4.    Where are you now?                                     Letter:--------------

5.    Have you got a dog?                                    Letter:--------------

6.    What have you got?                                     Letter:--------------

7.    Where are you from?                                    Letter:---------------

8.    Why are you a good student?                    Letter:--------------

 

A)   I`ve got a red bike.

B)    I love eating cookies.

C)  I’m from Italy.

D)   It’s Friday.

E)    Because I study.

F)    No, I haven’t. I’ve got a hamster.

G)  I’m at home.

H)    I can draw very well.

 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.